Chevron

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Look Who is 6!!!!!!

Parker Rae turned 6 about a month and a half ago and I am just now getting to blogging about it. 

Happy Birthday Parker Rae!  You are a pretty rad 6 year old in every sense of the word.  Your personality shines so bright and you are my sweet saving grace. 

What I love about you most in your 6th year alive is what a kind and generous little lady you are. I get compliments all of the time about your sweet demeanor and loving spirit.  You treat everyone the same whether they are kind to you or not.  You always rise up and do the right thing and "fill others buckets" no matter what.  I love this so very much about you, and it makes me so very proud. 
You conquered your first year in Elementary school and made quite an impression on your Teacher and your classmates.  Your light shines!  I pray you always let it!

I love what a good friend you are to those that you love.  You always lift others up and you always make sure that you make everyone feel included so that noone gets hurt.  I couldn't imagine a better trait in my  little girl than to live a life of love.

You have a confidence about you that is rare for your age.  You carry yourself with grace and you know how to laugh at yourself rather than to get hung up on things that you think might be shortcomings.  Having a Daughter with a great self-esteem who defines herself by how God sees her is a feat that I am so very proud of you for.  It is my greatest wish for you that you always see yourself through the eyes of our Savior and that you always feel his arms wrapped around you through the trials in your life. 

In addition to being kind and confident, you are a witty little thing.  You make me laugh harder than anyone I know and your sense of humor will carry you so far in this life.  Your laughter carries me some days and I am grateful for that. 

Daddy and Mommy love you baby girl and we couldn't be prouder of the little lady that you have become.  We know that you can do anything that you want with this life and we can't wait to see where your spunky little personality takes you.  I'm pretty sure you'll be in charge of something someday.....whether its a classroom, a practice, a firm, or a household, you will for sure be on top of some organization telling everyone what you expect and how you would like it done while inspiring them all along the way. 

We love you Baby Girl! 
Happy 6th Birthday to you!











No comments:

Post a Comment