Chevron

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Summer Vaca-Florida

Man oh man life has been so crazy busy that I haven't blogged in forever.  I love blogging and documenting our life here at Casa de Dwinell from the day to day.  I also however get distracted very easily and therefore I don't do it as consistently as I would like.  However, I am really really trying to concentrate my efforts on the stuff that really matters to me and blogging is one of them.  So, I'm gonna do a quick recap of Summer and the beginning of school and I'll follow that up with hopefully more consistent blogging about our daily life.

This Summer we went on an amazing vacation with our family on my Dad's side.  It was such a fun time and we made memories that we will enjoy forever.  Here is the highlight reel below.













We had a wonderful vacation!  I am so grateful to have such an amazing family! 
Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment