Chevron

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

School Starts!

Our babies started school in August and man was I ready to drop kick them all into their class on that first day of school.   Their face in this picture says it all.
 
 
I definitley have 3 kids with tons of energy and a lot of spirit.  I wouldn't have them any other way, however, after a Summer at home with these three, I felt a little kooky to say the least.  I was thrilled when school started.  I am very involved in the kids school so I never  get too sad about school starting.  I do my best to volunteer my time to stay right in the middle of their daily lives even when they are away from me.
Brooks and Bosten went into the 2nd grade this year and remain together in class.  I had let the school know ahead of time that I didn't mind whether they were together or separated this year, but they decided to keep them together anyways.  I'm pretty sure they were thrilled with that arrangement. 

 Parker went into the 1st grade and absolutely loves her Teacher and her class.  She has several of her very best friends in class with her and her Teacher is a good friend of mine, who happens to be the best Teacher I've ever met.  She works wonders with kids when it comes to learning to read, rhyme, and all things 1st grade.  The boys grew leaps and bounds in her class, so I knew it was the right place for my P Pod who could care less about learning and could care lots about her friends. : )
She has already learned so much this year and I couldn't be happier with her progress.

 
The school year is off to a great start and we have settled into our daily routine now.  Everyone is working hard and excelling at their academics and so we are happy and proud parents of these three little munchkins.

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment